Your Dental Health and COVID-19
To our Velis Dental Care Family,
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same our commitment to your safety. We have been allowed to reopen our doors to care for you once again.
Infection control has always been top priority in our practice. As we open back up to provide the care you need, we will continue to following the guidelines that are recommended for the safety of our patients and staff. There will be new enhanced protocols that take place at your next appointment to protect patients and staff. These are listed below;
- You will recieve an email or call a week before your appointment to do a patient screening
- Please limit guests when you come to your appointment and if someone needs to come, they will be asked to remain in the vehicle during your appointment to maintain social distancing
- We ask you to wear a mask, if you don’t have some, we will provide some while you are at the office
- We will ask you to remain in your vehicle when you show up to your appointment and then call us to let us know you are here to check-in
- Once we are ready for you our front desk will call you back and let you know to come into the building
- We will be taking temps at each appointment
- If you are ill, have had a recent illness, or recently been in contact with other people who have been ill within the last 14 days please call to reschedule, if you experience any illness within 14 days after your appointment please let our office know
- We will be enhancing disinfection of our common surface areas every hour in addition to continuing with our routine sterilization and disinfecting procedures
- You may notice the use of air purifying systems in the office which have been added for additional safety
- We will be lengthening appointment times to maintain social distancing, which may decrease the availability of appointments
We believe our enhanced protocol in addition to our already strict disinfection procedures will continue to provide you with a safe environment. We miss our patients; we appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we navigate through these uncertain times together. We will do our best to continue to communicate with you through emails, texts and calls to keep you updated on everything going on in our office. We look forward to seeing you and if you have any questions please call our office.
Velis Family Dental Team